This Policy on cookies applies to all users of the acvaticbebeclub.ro website. The information presented below aims to inform the users of this website about the placement, use, and administration of cookies by mflowerlab.ro in the context of users browsing this website.
Cookies are the focal point of the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Declining or disabling cookies may make some sites impossible to use.
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookie modules and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
An “Internet Cookie” (also known as a “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment of a user through which the Internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed at the request of a web server to a browser (eg. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Cookies once installed have a determined duration of existence, remaining “passive”, in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses, or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user on whose equipment they were installed.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name of the cookie and the content or value of the cookie. From a technical point of view, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web server.
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual, namely to:
– improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur during its visit/use by users;
– in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding the personal identification of the user.
– anticipation of the goods that are made available to users through this website, depending on the services/products accessed.
Based on the feedback sent through cookies in connection with the use of this website, acvaticbebeclub.ro may take measures to make this website more efficient and accessible to users and support our efforts to provide convenient services to users: eg: – online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require a user to authenticate through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences – product and service categories.
- Offers tailored to users’ interests – password retention.
- Retention of child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limit the frequency of ads – Limit the number of impressions of an ad for a specific user on a site.
- Providing more relevant advertising for the user.
- Measurement, optimization, and analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed, and how a user gets to a website (eg through search engines, directly from other websites), etc.). Websites conduct these analyzes of their use to improve websites for the benefit
The lifetime of cookies can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that also determine their lifespan:
– Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
– Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent” or “fixed” cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which may be in a few minutes, days, or several years in the future) or until it is deleted by the user at any time through the browser settings.
By using/visiting the website, the following cookies can be placed:
– Website performance cookies;
– User analysis cookies;
– Cookies for geotargeting;
– Registration cookies;
– Cookies for advertising;
– Cookies of advertising providers;
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until cookies expire or are deleted.
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, leading to limitations in its use.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a specific website.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the “options” section or in the “preferences” menu of your browser.
However, refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising – but only that it will not be adapted to your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.